Wednesday, March 5, 2008

whooshing noise

as I pass by...
Potlatch was all kinds of fun. I skipped the panels this year, and just hung out with people. More on that later.

To all the people I owe crits or feedback: I will get back to you, really. I'm a titch tired and disorganised at the moment, but it's calming down. I think. At any rate, I'm done with the workshop crits!

Dates for the UK: we fly out April 15th, and return April 30th. The first week is tentatively roaming about, the second week based in London (day trips out of London a possibility), probably renting in Barking.
Now I just have to pick the places I want to visit, and cull them down to a number that's doable over a couple of weeks. Easy-peasy, right?

4 comments:

Philippe de St-Denis said...

No worries! I found the information I was looking for, so apparently, I'm not as dumb as I look.

batgirl said...

Oh good! I'm about to go downstairs and do, hopefully, the last go-over of MC's documentation. And I need to go through the next chapters of retterson's opening, and ask if cal needed a closer reading on hers than I gave on the first run-through.
Remember you can always nag me if I'm slacking off or scatter-brained. I won't mind, really.
-Barbara

Anonymous said...

Aw, man. I'm going to be in England the 4th-11th of April. I'll make sure to leave the place in tip-top shape for you, though!

batgirl said...

Awww, Dave, that's really not fair! I'll wave as we fly over, though. Hope you all have a great time - we took Chris to the UK when he was about 3, and he loved it. Be sure to check out the giant stone sculptures in the BritMus, and the London Transport Museum.
We also enjoyed the Dorchester Dinosaur Museum, but that might be out of the way for you.
-Barbara